Our intention is to maintain ongoing symptom relief with the lowest required dose of NHRT for your needs. It allows for more-simple weaning off when the time comes to come off your treatment. This may require fine tuning of your treatment dosage from time-to-time.
Once you join the program we will be providing a comprehensive follow up service that involves the following:
- Soon after your receive your medication we will contact you to ensure that you have received it and that you understand the instructions. This call will be at no charge to you.
- Once you have been on treatment for two weeks, you will have a follow up consultation to ensure that the symptoms are subsiding and to determine whether there are any symptoms of oversensitivity as described above. This consultation will be at no charge to you.
- If a change was made at the two-week review, then a further review will be done two weeks later. This will be at no charge to you.
- Once the balance of your hormones has been achieved, you will be contacted by the clinic admin staff monthly thereafter. These calls will be at no charge to you.
- You are welcome to contact the clinic and make an appointment to speak to one of the medical staff at any time.
If you want to know more, contact us now on 1300 883 405 for your Free Medical Consultation. The consultation is obligation free and it will be your chance to get any of your menopause concerns answered.