Homemade savoury crackers
This month’s recipe comes straight from one of our detox patients. She has kindly passed on her recipe for us to share. Thank you Marie!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sheep’s feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley – finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celcius
2. Add all ingredients to a bowl, mix well.
3. Flatten out onto baking paper lined tray
4. Check after 12 minutes, cook until golden brown
Use as cracker and serve with avocado, tomato and rocket on top.
Cook on a lower heat for longer to create a crispier cracker. Cut into small crackers while warm and serve with hummus, guacamole or olive dip