Kick Start Weight Loss Program
- We see an average of 5-7kg (or 10%) lost in 26days
- Helps to remove stubborn fat
- Paves the road to healthier eating choices and craving control
- Kick starts the motivation for a healthier lifestyle
- 24days of 500cal diet
What is included
- Pathology request to confirm suitability for program and to rule out other reasons for stubborn weight gain
- An appointment with our Doctor
- Medication delivered to your door
- 3 weekly phone calls from one of our naturopaths
- Check up on how you’re going
- Make sure your still losing weight
- Answer any questions that you may have
- Recipes and meal planners
- Follow up call/emails answered by our naturopaths
After the Kick Start Weight Loss Program
- Advice on how to ‘set’ the weight loss to avoid regaining
- Healthy eating guidelines for continued weight loss (if desired) or healthy eating guidelines for maintenance of well being
- 2 follow up calls during the first month after you have completed the Kick Start Weight Loss Program. Our success is your success.
We have found support is essential for successful weight loss. This is why we offer a program and not a ‘magic pill’. Our program is designed to motivate and encourage healthy weight and healthy food choices. We want our patients to lose the excess weight and keep it off.
Thousands of men and women around the world have successfully achieved their weight loss goals through the use of hCG and following Simeon’s Protocol. It is of particular value to those who have struggled to lose weight in the past, those who have a serious weight concern or for those who have become “weight loss resistant”. The program however, may not be suitable for everyone. Your suitability for the program will be determined by a qualified medical Doctor who will assess your overall health and your medical history. This will further be supported by your blood tests. Throughout your program you will be monitored on an ongoing and regular basis by one of our Naturopaths. Your Naturopath will guide, direct, support and educate you throughout the whole process and liaise with our medical staff where necessary.