- 450mL coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 6 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- 5 tablespoons of maple syrup (less or more, depending on desired sweetness)
- 5 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 large fresh mango, diced and chilled
- Combine coconut milk, chia seeds, shredded coconut, maple syrup and vanilla extract, in a large bowl. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- Let the mixture stand for 45 minutes, at room temperature.
- After this, mix ingredients again and refrigerate for at least 3 hours but ideally, overnight.
- Remove pudding from fridge and allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- Layer pudding into the bottom of the serving glass. Layer fresh mango on top of pudding layer. Alternate layers of chia pudding and diced mango until glasses are filled.
- Top with fresh mango and shredded coconut.
- Serve immediately or, refrigerate until ready to serve.