The Australian Menopause Centre Offers Menopause Treatments for Brisbane Women to Handle This Natural Stage in Their Lives.
Many Brisbane women do not realise that they can seek the support of a specialized doctor that can offer them various options for treatment from their menopause symptoms. Menopause symptoms can negatively impact women as they age, impacting on their quality of life and their health.
Women in Brisbane no longer need to suffer through their menopause symptoms alone; book a free consultation with us today and we’ll help you get back to feeling yourself again.
Brisbane’s Menopause Clinic
Menopause symptoms are caused by a hormonal imbalance which affects each woman differently, that arise during the period of time known as menopause. Menopause is when the ovaries stop producing eggs for 12 months, and the average age this occurs is at 51.
If you are beginning to experience any menopause symptoms, our Menopause Centre can offer a free no-obligation phone consultation with one of our experienced menopause doctors to discuss possible solutions.
How Our Menopause Centre Helps Brisbane Women
Our five-step menopause treatment program offers a more natural solution using bio-identical hormones, also known as body-identical hormones, which have precisely the same chemical and molecular structure as the hormones that are produced by your body. These bio-identical hormones are derived from plants, so your body absorbs them just as it would if it was still producing these hormones itself.
Our simple five step program involves;
- Step 1: A free no-obligation phone consultation with one of our experienced doctors to discuss your symptoms and answer any questions that you may have
- Step 2: The creation of a tailored treatment program specifically to restore balance in your body
- Step 3: Sending all required elements of the treatment program anywhere in Australia, a convenient solution so that you don't have to travel and can start immediately
- Step 4: An extensive aftercare follow-up program to see how you are tracking
- Step 5: Make any required adjustments as you progress through the program
Managing Menopause in Brisbane
The effects of menopause can be reduced by the use of bio-identical hormones which can bring your body back into balance by carefully replacing the missing hormones in your system. The effects of menopause can also be reduced by a healthy diet, regular exercise, good mental health, and reduced stress levels.
Menopause symptoms can affect the quality of your sleep and can lead to some mental health conditions, such as depression and decreases in the production of melatonin. Bio-identical hormones can help your body handle day-to-day life better, limiting these effects of menopause on your body.
The more preparation you can give towards fighting the symptoms of menopause, the better. It is good to include plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits, cereals, and whole grains in your diet while increasing your fluid intake while avoiding dairy and decreasing caffeine and alcohol. Regular exercise can also be of great benefit, at least 30–45 minutes on most days of the week can help with your general health and overall well being.
Menopause Treatment Brisbane
Brisbane woman contact the experienced team at the Australian Menopause Centre to discuss their symptoms. Many women feel a sense of relief just with the simple act of acquiring more knowledge and information about their current situation, and we’re ready to help you through this difficult stage of your life whichever way we can help.
The professionally trained doctors and clinical staff at the Australian Menopause Centre can prepare a treatment program specifically tailored for you to help relieve your symptoms. We’ve helped over thousands of Australian women relieve their menopause symptoms; so do not suffer the effects of menopause any longer. Call us today on 1300 883 405.
Why Consider Australian Menopause Centre?
Our treatment program is individually tailored just for you by our doctors
Effective treatment with bio-identical hormones - a more natural plant derived option
Regular follow-up & monitoring by our patient care team to ensure you are getting the most out of the program
Telephonic consultations and advice, at a convenient time and place for you
We have over 50 years of combined medical experience helping women on their menopause journey
Applying latest research findings to improve patient outcomes
You’ll have a full team to support you
To provide you with the best care throughout your treatment program, we’ve assembled a fantastic team of staff with different specialties but all with the same level of dedication to you.
- Our Doctors are experienced General Practitioners and Gynaecologists who have chosen to dedicate themselves to the study and treatment of Menopause. They keep up with the very latest advancements in hormone replacement therapy so you can be assured of the best advice.
- Our Clinical team of highly trained, medically proficient and motivated professionals are available to assist you. Our team specialises in many varied aspects of health with special emphasis on hormonal imbalance.
- Dedicated Patient Care Consultants that you can contact at any time with questions or for advice. We ensure that our patients get to know their consultants so that they hear a familiar voice on the phone whenever they need to call.