Oysters are arguably best when eaten raw. However, if you are after something different, we recommend oysters Kilpatrick.
12 Pacific oysters
2 rashers of bacon, finely chopped
½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ cup cream
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Remove oyster from shell, place 1 tablespoon of bacon in each oyster shell and return oyster meat to the shell.
- Mix Worcestershire sauce with the cream and add a little of the cream mixture to each oyster.
- Sprinkle a small amount of parmesan cheese over each oyster
- Place oysters (in shells) in the oven and cook until the bacon is crisp and the cheese has browned.
- Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy.