How We Can Help You…
Are you suffering from hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability or tiredness?
Menopause begins in the late 40s or early 50s for most women and many do not seek treatment for years.
Over the last 17 years many women have trusted and used our treatment program.
You might be wondering, how can we help? Contact us NOW!
How It Works
1. Free No Obligation Phone Consultation
Prior to your free confidential telephonic consultation with the doctor, our staff will record your medical history & arrange an appointment at a day & time convenient to you.
2. Diagnosis and Next Steps
During your consultation; the doctor will discuss your symptoms and depending on your suitability prescribe a treatment program for you.
The doctor's assistant will then get you started on the journey with us.
3. Treatment Program Begins
We can arrange for your medication to be delivered to your door and organise regular follow up and monitoring sessions.
Why Consider Australian Menopause Centre?
- Your treatment program is designed to help relieve your symptoms by the doctors.
- Any medication that may have been subscribed will be included in your treatment program.
- Regular follow-up & monitoring by our patient care team to ensure you are getting the most out of the program.
- Telephonic consultations and advice, at a convenient time and place for you.
- We have many years of combined medical experience helping women on their menopause journey.
- Constantly keeping up to date with Menopause treatments.
Telephonic consultations and advice, at a convenient time and place for you
We have years of combined medical experience helping women on their menopause journey
Meet Our Doctors and The Team
The Australian Menopause Centre was founded out of a need to provide a listening ear and ongoing care during a difficult stage in a woman's life.
Our team of male and female doctors, program assistants and naturopaths/nutritionist provide professional, convenient and accessible tele-health consultations wherever you are in Australia.
Our experienced doctors have chosen to dedicate themselves to the study and treatment of Menopause. They keep current with the latest advancements in Menopause treatment so you can be confident of professional and up to date care.