- 350ml water
- 100g pearl barley
- 2x 125g pkt Slendier Spaghetti
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- ½ bunch spring onions
- 175g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- A good handful torn rocket leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. In a saucepan, bring the water to the boil. Stir in the barley. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain.
3. In a food processor, finely chop the coriander, spring onions and half of the tomatoes. Mix in the stock and Parmesan cheese and process until well blended.
4. In a large bowl, toss the barley, pasta, coriander mixture, remaining tomatoes and rocket. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.