- ½ teaspoon of wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons of tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mirin
- 1 teaspoon of finely grated ginger
- 2x 200g salmon fillets, skinless
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 300g of mixed mushrooms, quartered
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed and cut into strips
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 50g of kale, coarsely chopped
- 200g of dried, soba noodles
- Handful of coriander leaves, to garnish
- Combine wasabi, tamari, mirin and ginger in a small bowl. Pour half the mixture into a ceramic dish. Place the salmon in the dish and stir to coat. Cover and place in fridge for a minimum of 1 hour, to marinate.
- Heat a skillet or BBQ and remove salmon from marinade. Cook salmon for 2-3 minutes, each side or, until it is cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool slightly, then flake the salmon flesh.
- In another pan, heat the olive oil over high heat. Place the mushrooms, capsicum and garlic in the pan, cook until just tender, around 3 minutes. Add the kale and cook, stirring until kale is just wilted. Remove from heat.
- Cook noodles in boiling water, usually 5 minutes is sufficient. Place noodles, mushrooms, kale, capsicum, garlic and salmon in a serving bowl. Drizzle with remaining marinade and garnish with coriander.