- 4 finely chopped kale leaves
- 1 finely chopped, brown onion
- 2 red capsicums
- 1 finely chopped chilli
- 2 small zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 2 finely chopped, garlic cloves
- 200mL of tomato passata
- Olive oil
- Knob of butter
- 8 free range eggs
- Handful of roughly chopped coriander leaves, to serve
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the salsa, place the kale, onion, capsicum, chilli, zucchini, garlic and passata into a bowl. Season as desired, with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place olive oil in a pan, over medium heat and add a quarter of the salsa. Stir until warm and make a well in the middle of the salsa. Place the butter in the well and then break 2 eggs into this area.
- Cover the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or, until the egg whites are firm and cooked through into the salsa. Slide the eggs and salsa onto a large plate and keep warm.
- Repeat until all the salsa and eggs are utilised.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves over the dish and season as desired, with salt and pepper.