- 1 cup of shelled, frozen edamame beans
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of tamari sauce
- 5 minced, fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Dash of chili sauce
- Steam/cook edamame bean according to packet
- Puree the cooked edamame, water, soy sauce, ginger, tahini, vinegar, garlic, salt and hot sauce in a food processor until smooth. Chill for 1 hour. This can be made up to five days ahead.
- If gluten is a problem, ensure the tamari sauce is gluten free.