- 1 teaspoon of matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup of almond milk or another non-dairy, or dairy milk alternative
- 1 teaspoon of honey or, sweetener of choice, to taste
- In a glass jar, mix matcha powder with a small amount of warm water. Just enough to form a paste. Stir until there are no longer any lumps in the mixture
- Add the milk and sweetener.
- Shake mixture well, until incorporated. Allow to rest for a minute to allow any residue and lumps to settle at the bottom.
- Pour mixture into a glass with ice and enjoy.