- 350g of fresh/frozen cranberries
- ½ cup of organic honey
- ½ cup of water
- Zest of 1 organic orange
- ¼ cup of organic orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Rinse cranberries well and drain any excess water. Sort through the cranberries and discard any squished ones.
- In a saucepan, combine cranberries, water, and honey. Bring to boil over medium heat and then reduce to simmer. Cook and stir occasionally, until the cranberries have softened completely and the mixture has thickened. This process can take up to 5-10 minutes.
- Remove mixture from pot and stir in orange zest, cinnamon and orange juice.
- If the mixture is too tart, add more honey or orange juice, to taste.